Jump to Main Content
 

The City of Sault Ste. Marie

 
 
 

Chimney Fire Causes Damage

December 24, 2015

During the early morning hours of Thursday, December 24, 2015, Sault Ste. Marie Fire Services received a 911 call to a house fire in the 100 block of Westridge Road.

Upon arrival, fire crews found heavy smoke and flames emitting from the home. Fire caused extensive damage to the roof structure. No one was hurt in the blaze.
Share this page:

Contact Us

Phone
705-759-2500

Email
info@cityssm.on.ca

Fax
705-759-2310

TTY
1-877-688-5528

Location
99 Foster Drive
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6A 5X6